NodeID | Stage | Label (optional) | Color (optional) | Offset_X (optional) | Offset_Y (optional)
- NodeID is a free format identifier of the node, used to define flows between nodes (From_NodeID → To_NodeID).
- Stage means process step in the flow. For example: supplier (stage 1) → warehouse (stage 2) → customers (stage 3). Nodes within the same stage appear below each other. The number of stages as such is not limited.
- Color can be set as RGBA (red,green,blue,alpha).
- Red, green, blue are numbers between 1 and 255. You can use this color picker to determine values →
- Alpha is a number between 0.0 (fully transparent) and 1.0 (fully opaque).
- By default, flows get the color of origin node. But you can override it by specifying a color at individual flow level.
- Node positions and node heights are automatically calculated based on flow quantities (and positions also based on the sequence of your input). With Offset_X and Offset_Y you can adjust a node's X and Y position.
It is advised to express flow quantities as numbers without thousand and decimal separator (whole number).
From_NodeID |  To_NodeID |  Quantity | Label (optional) | Color (optional)