Your input data
|Record_number | City | Postal_code | Street_name_and_number | Country|
- Enter fields semicolon or tab separated (copy-paste from Excel file). Limit a batch to 2,500 records.
- You may enter country and postal code only, or country and city only. However, the more valid address data entered, the more precise geocodes will become. Your input is validated beforehand (to some extent).
- Fields precision, latitude, longitude, full address are added to your inputs.
- Geocoding precision ROOFTOP indicates that the returned result reflects a precise geocode. RANGE_INTERPOLATED indicates that the returned result reflects an approximation (usually on a road) interpolated between two precise points (such as intersections). Interpolated results are generally returned when rooftop geocodes are unavailable for a street address. GEOMETRIC_CENTER indicates that the returned result is the geometric center of a result such as a polyline (for example, a street) or polygon (region). APPROXIMATE indicates that the returned result is approximate.
- To force Google to search only within specified oountry, enter that country as two letter ISO 3166-1 code from the list on ISO 3166-1 .
- You can copy the results file directly into Map Maker to create a map (with the option to highlight locations that got ROOFTOP precision).
Upon payment, the invoice and results file will be sent to you by e-mail within a couple of minutes (dependent on batch size).