Your input data
|Record_number | City | Postal_code | Street_name_and_number | Country|
- Enter fields semicolon or tab separated (copy-paste from Excel file).
- Limit a batch to 2,500 records.
- You may enter country and postal code only, or country and city only. However, the more valid address data entered, the more precise geocodes will become. Input format/validity is checked automatically beforehand (to some extent).
- Fields precision, latitude, longitude, full address are added to your inputs.
- Geocoding precision ROOFTOP indicates that the returned result reflects a precise geocode. RANGE_INTERPOLATED indicates that the returned result reflects an approximation (usually on a road) interpolated between two precise points (such as intersections). Interpolated results are generally returned when rooftop geocodes are unavailable for a street address. GEOMETRIC_CENTER indicates that the returned result is the geometric center of a result such as a polyline (for example, a street) or polygon (region). APPROXIMATE indicates that the returned result is approximate.
- To force Google to search only within specified oountry, enter that country as two letter ISO 3166-1 code from the list on ISO 3166-1 .
Upon payment, the invoice and results file will be sent to you by e-mail within a couple of minutes (dependent on batch size).
(You can copy your results file directly into Map Maker to create a map.)